• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADHD(Mewtwo) vs Locks(Sheik)

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
nice matches dude, your mew two is off the chain, allthough, you werent playing at your best, Ive seen your mewtwo perform way better than that, I get like that when I play people that dont bring it out in me and they arent in my lvl, iam pritty sure you know what iam talking about anyway good match dude.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
nice matches dude, your mew two is off the chain, allthough, you werent playing at your best, Ive seen your mewtwo perform way better than that, I get like that when I play people that dont bring it out in me and they arent in my lvl, iam pritty sure you know what iam talking about anyway good match dude.
what the hell man, why you keep talking **** about ppl? geez. i wasnt able to see the vids since my youtube isnt working right now. ill let you know what i think in alittle bit though. later

**** dude, your mew2 got alot better. i know you lost the match and all, but i know improvement when i see it. what i noticed the most about it all is how you move so well. what i think you should do is: stay in one spot, every now and then, and spam your tilt down a attack till he tries to roll behind you, so you can set him up for attacks. i think your biggest flaw is your greatest skill. you move so quick and offensive with mew2, when he'd probably do best as a slow and defensive. your so good with him you, im sure you could combine both strategiez into one, and become even better. trust me, i used to play mew2 asswell, and i chose slow and defensive. it works.

ancientevil11

Smash Apprentice
as always my bros Mewtwo annoys the heck outta me. crazy skills with that Mewtwo, gets my props. but sheikfreak, this Sheik is no joke. he has improved A LOT since you last played him. if not at our level, he is definitely close...very close. we gotta play again guys (Syk0 and sheikfreak)....its been way too long. my Link is hungry for Fox and Sheik lol.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
as always my bros Mewtwo annoys the heck outta me. crazy skills with that Mewtwo, gets my props. but sheikfreak, this Sheik is no joke. he has improved A LOT since you last played him. if not at our level, he is definitely close...very close. we gotta play again guys (Syk0 and sheikfreak)....its been way too long. my Link is hungry for Fox and Sheik lol.
dang, dude. if you say it like that, im not so sure i wanna fade you then man. lol j/k i wanna play you too man. besides,i owe you, remember? i want to play ADHD too, his falco, that is. our matches were near perfect, excluding the fact that i didnt win. lol ill get that ***** though, i promise.:chuckle:

ancientevil11

Smash Apprentice
smash

dang, dude. if you say it like that, im not so sure i wanna fade you then man. lol j/k i wanna play you too man. besides,i owe you, remember? i want to play ADHD too, his falco, that is. our matches were near perfect, excluding the fact that i didnt win. lol ill get that ***** though, i promise.:chuckle:
lol...you guys and your space animals.

yo sheikfreak....we gotta record some Sheik Link matches. call us up.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
yo, guys, you are free just about every day to play smash, right? its not like you have to go to school or anything right? so, i should be able to stop by ya'lls house during the week. correct?

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
wow the first posters name is sheikfreak and mines falcofreak and we have like the same number of posts. WEIRD!!! anywho nice m2 and sheik.

lavagolem123

Smash Journeyman
Well, pretty much Syk0. Just call before so I can get the okay from my parents. My brother starts college on Wednesday, so he may not be available to play all the time. Anyway, just call us up whenever you can, I'll see what I can do.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
Well, pretty much Syk0. Just call before so I can get the okay from my parents. My brother starts college on Wednesday, so he may not be available to play all the time. Anyway, just call us up whenever you can, I'll see what I can do.
straight.

yo, falco freak, you and shiekfreak should run it, and see whose the bigger freak.:)
i swear though, sometimes i just know these things arent just coinsidence.

ancientevil11

Smash Apprentice
i dont start college this week...but next week Wednesday on the 27th. but call us up...we seriously gotta play bro. even if i do start school, its not everyday so we will still be able to work something out.

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
lol

@ Ancient: yeah dude, we need to play , the problem is that i work on most saturdays and or iam always busy with my girl or just doing something, I havent smashed with anyone elese besides like syk0 and my boys, I havent gone to any tourny or any like smash fest or anything, iam rusty as ***, but if your hungry i might be able to help you out with that ill call you up so we can smash.

Iam sorry about that shiek, iam not entirely dising it, its just I dont see any mindgames in his playing, what he has is good timing, but if that shiek would to go a tournament with the big boys, iam possitive that he wont get too far. Maybe he has improved but in those videos I cant see it that much. To me your bro wasent giving him full potential and like I said, when I play people that arent at my lvl I ( 90%) of the time slow down to their lvl and tend to lose cuz I dont find it challanging as much, you tend to lose interest with people who just play and dont incorporate any mind games. Plus he plays you guys over and over, eventually you guys should see a gradual increase in his skills, but those are proven greatly until playing other people or putting those skills in a tourny. Remember our boy Bowser, he gives us pritty good challanges , but when he played you guys, he did ***** garbage lol , just an example.

Lets see a vid of that shiek vs your link or falco and see how well it does.

Iam not upset or anything, its just theres so many shieks that think they are raw man its getting annoying, plus the fact that shes cheezy and a noob character people brag to much about their shieks and they suk. I know my shiek isnt impressive,but **** common now. I think iam just getting tired of this game. WHEN THE *** IS BRAWL COMING OUT! LOL

Syk0: wtf, you jigglypuff soft azz niguh, dont be trying me! yo check the results on the MLG that happend this Saturday, Shiz and Speedn got 7th place and Chudat won the tourny. *** YOU AGAIN

Falco Freak: Nice dude! seems like a coinsidense but its all good.

Top Bottom