• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Add Pichu In Project M?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxlux

Smash Rookie
Ive noticed the one character we don't have in project m that was in melee is pichu, and why have pickachu without pichu? His final smash could be evolving into raichu (even though pichu evolves into Pikachu). If im wrong about pichu not in project m he didn't install correctly into mine then, but I know a lot of people who want all melee chars ingame. :mewtwopm:

Rilo the Riolu

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-2827-7815
I just checked my Project M. As far as i see..... HE DID NOT INSTALL PICHU AT ALL!!!

I spoke with the creator, and he said "I HAVE NO PLANS FOR PICHU IN PROJECT M".

This really sucks for me, for I use Pichu every time I play Melee.

Someone PLEASE give me the download link for Pichu.

Player -0

Smash Hero
This isn't the place for this, also unnecessary bump.

Pichu isn't in the game currently and it is unknown if he is going to be added in future versions.

I'm not sure who you spoke to and got the information from that said "I have no plans to add Pichu in Project M" but I don't remember this announcement being made.

Check the mods subarea thingy.

Rilo the Riolu

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-2827-7815
This isn't the place for this, also unnecessary bump.

Pichu isn't in the game currently and it is unknown if he is going to be added in future versions.

I'm not sure who you spoke to and got the information from that said "I have no plans to add Pichu in Project M" but I don't remember this announcement being made.

Check the mods subarea thingy.
This is the creator of project m:
projectmelee@gmail.com

I found it at the Project M website.
--------------------------------------------------

He makes other stuff too, such as SSBMO (Super smash bros Melee online), FrankerFaceZ, and a 4th project that I have no idea about.

His twitter: dansalvato1
His Skype: dansalvato

I found this on http://ssbmo.com
--------------------------------------------------

The Pichu-not-gonna-be-in-ProjectM thingy:
That was a reply via email from him saying that he didn't intend to put Pichu in Project M (even after the number of emails he got concerning Pichu). He did not post this as an announcement.

Let me show you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom