• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Add another doctor to the list!

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Hey Everyone!

Thought I'd finally join the boards after lurking for so long.

Obviously I main doc and I can't wait to take part in this forum!

Edit:
I thought I would post more...

I'm in my first year of college and basically it's a nerd school. There's a decent amount of Smash Bros players here and I've been playing with them for 3 quarters now. Most of the players are ok. Then in 2nd quarter we decided to switch over to melee. Maining luigi in brawl, this was a big step and I was stuck trying to find who to play. I randomly picked dr. mario because I never played him before. My friends told me about how strong his f-air was and the first time I landed that bad boy I was hooked and I've been obsessed with Doc ever since.

Right now I'm practicing for the melee tournament at Salt Fest here in utah. I thought about registering just for the fun of it and for the learning experience then I heard M2K was going to be there so that was a for sure register. Anyway.... right now I'm just looking for advice for how to prepare for tournaments. I'm basically playing nothing but melee when ever I get the chance. Practicing at home and playing against skilled friends at college. I got several pages and youtube videos bookmarked and I'm trying to learn as much as I can. I'm practicing "The Doctor's Checkup" video every day.... Anything else?

I'll be posting a video of one of my matches at some point in the future so I can get some criticism.

If you read up to this point then thanks!

Rocketpowerchill

Smash Ace
post alot in the doc discussion and make sure you watch this doc vid
this is where I learned all my doc stuff
im also a terrible doc and I dont play him as i am a scrub struggling to get out of a scrub lol but check this out man (i love doc hes so fun)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp_qhEx3zKE

dude hows college smash ill be there soon as im still in high school but i here college is where you get real good if your around really good people :)

Top Bottom