• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Adaptor issues

CrimsonYoshi

Smash Apprentice
The controller either becomes no responsive, laggy or glitchy when navigating menus and fighting. Using a regular controller. Tried with other controllers with similar effect. Anyone else have this issue?

Darkwing

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2509-1864-0196
Have only had a problem with an old purple controller I have from when I first got a gamecube. It has been unresponsive about once or twice, but that could be do to the fact that it's about 13 years old and the cord had been chewed through by my dog. I've had no problems with the smash controller or a madcatz controller I have, but I seldom use either.

CrimsonYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Ok, but I have 2 normal and 2 wave bird...I don't know whether it's the adaptor or the controllers. I wasn't throwing them against the wall or anything.

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
Ok, but I have 2 normal and 2 wave bird...I don't know whether it's the adaptor or the controllers. I wasn't throwing them against the wall or anything.
I'd test with a new controller if you haven't already, just to make sure it's not the age of the original GameCube controllers/Wavebirds.

CrimsonYoshi

Smash Apprentice
I'd test with a new controller if you haven't already, just to make sure it's not the age of the original GameCube controllers/Wavebirds.
Two work! Thanks for telling me this, dunno why I didn't try this initially...

Top Bottom