• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ad!ploleh dkf !srawkcb gnipyt si retupmoc yMfdsk

Superstar

Smash Champion
I think it's a joke.

That or your keyboard typing settings are messed up.

If it's Windows, you have a terrible history with them.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Actually, it's probably a joke because, unless you have cookies saved for everything (which is possible, but even when I do, I still lose my logins) then there is no way you could have logged in.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Do you have this problem in every program? If not, I mean, you could at least copy and paste things out of Word (or Notepad).

I searched a bit and found someone's USB mouse was causing a problem like this in one case, apparently. I also thought maybe your settings got changed to right-to-left somehow, but I don't know where that setting is or even if that would cause the issues you're having.

CK: I rarely have to log in anywhere (especially since most of my login info is saved in my browser), so I don't think you've quite debunked him.

toon_marth

Smash Ace
It just starts all of a sudden I swear. It goes away when I restart. (I'm on a secure network I STAY logged in 24/7) I also cannot highlight anything when this happens.

And I have not tried it in other programs, next time it happens I will try notepad and IE. Microsoft hates me for trash-talking them all the time, I guess.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
This isn't a joke. It's happened to me about 3 or 4 times. I don't know how to fix it other than restarting firefox, but even then it sometimes doesn't work. O:

noradseven

Smash Lord
I have to restart my computer. Restarting firefox wont cut it for me.
So its just constantly moving your cursor to the left, thats the only thing that I can think could cause this.

Make sure your left key isn't stuck or anything stupid like that, maybe pull it off and clean the cheetos dust away.

Top Bottom