• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Pichu users?

Turbo Yoshi

Smash Rookie
I love Pichu i know he's really bad in comparison to pikachu but he is cute and is super fun to play and I have beaten plenty of Foxes and Falcos and I don't even own the game and I'm still able to beat my friend who owns the game (he's a Fox/Falco player) I think Pichu has potential but no one knows how to use him except Mew2King. He’s also the first character to have two taunts

Turbo Yoshi

Smash Rookie
Melee Main::pichumelee: Melee Secondary: :falconmelee:

N64 Main: :jigglypuff64: N64 Secondary: :link64:

Project M Main: I have never played this before but I think I'd like :roypm::squirtle: :ivysaur: :bowser2:

Brawl Main: I Hate Brawl but it's :yoshi2: when I do play

Last edited:

Tyadran

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tyadran
*cough* Captain Falcon also has two taunts, as you may notice if he's your secondary. Also, if you're beaten Foxes and Falcos, they're most likely bad ones. I'm a Pichu player, and as much as I love the little rat, you have to come to terms with the fact that she will likely never even see mid-tier play. She's just too handicapped to work.

That said, I feel like she can do more than people give her credit for.

Top Bottom