• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay Wii Channel?

SonicMario

Smash Master
I've been thinking, when Wii gets an Action Replay. What if it is in the form of a channel? It is just a thought on what is possible that way. It could be cheaper that way so you can just put your game disc in and you can already turn on the cheats in a different channel. What do you think could happen if it goes that way?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Nice idea, but the fact AR's aren't official products, and so far Nintendo's done work against them, I highly doubt it'll be a channel.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Nice idea, but the fact AR's aren't official products, and so far Nintendo's done work against them, I highly doubt it'll be a channel.
Yeah i just made this so people can imagine how easier cheats can be accessible. You can have Brawl already in the disc, go to AR channel, choose your Brawl Cheat, leave AR channel, pick Disc channel, and bingo you can do Infinite Final Smashes.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
OMFG AC CODES ARE GOING TO BE TORRURE TO WRITE ON A WII!!!! And i think they have a Wii one on Codejunkies.com idk thoe...

But when i beat Brawl I'm Debugging it.. Then we can probably play as AT's & and the ???'s.... Mabey the polygons are gonna return and we can finally play as ourselves as a polygon!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!!

Top Bottom