• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action ID List?

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I was just wondering if there was a more complete version of the action id list that spunit posted in the code agenda. He said that there was one, but I didn't find it through the search or in meleemaster's compendium. If someone could give me a link, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm introducing some people to Brawl+ on Saturday, and one of them has been bugging me to increase the speed of Mario's fireballs. Right now, he thinks that I won't be able to do it, so it would be a nice surprise for him to find his extra-spammable move in the game after all.

Almas

Smash Lord
I think most people just have their own list that they kind of add to over time if they work with animations a lot. There's not really one resource which contains them all. That said, far from all of them have been found.

Spunit only missed 1-2 of the ones I'm aware of, but then again I've never dealt with animations.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Oh, Ok. I thought the ones for special moves had been found, though, as Ivysaur and Samus have their projectiles sped up in the new Brawlplussery set.

Top Bottom