• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Against Spammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
I have finally taken action against the immature kid who have thought it funny to SPAM Smash Boards. Because they are on AOL and their IPs change everytime, it is not possible for us to ban their IP. Instead, I have name banned all the names and I have changed the registration settings.

Whenever someone registers now their name will be placed in a queue box for me to accept or deny members. For awhile I will not accept any new members.

Although I didn't want to do this, it has come down to the point where I must suspend registrations for the time being.

-Gideon

A_man13

Smash Master
It's sad that Smashboards had to do this, but it's neccesary. People are getting dumb and dumber about what they post and where. As the saying goes, spam ruins stuff; be it sandwiches or message boards.

lain

Smash Master
I did, but just for ****s and giggles.

Spam is dumb, bu let's all lighten up ;)

Plus, spamming in brawl is sort of the worst thing ever in a videogame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom