• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act I: In which the HTL Tier List makes it's triumphant return

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
It could be better written in fractional form to help ease confusion. It's just stupidly written. It should be 48/2 * (9+3), except with the fraction obviously.

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
There is only one correct way to break it down.

the 9 + 3 first
then 42 / 2
then 24 * 12

Unless you take PEMDAS order literally and multiply before you divide even though you are supposed to do it in left-to-right order.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
You're forgetting that this is the internet, and therefore the improper form of the word must always be used. And Composer, would you be upset if I moved you to S tier?
I would be slightly honored but also slightly sad because I would no longer feel like the first member of the DK crew

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I feel like I'm mad underrated at this. One time I split McDonalds apple pies with Composer. That's gotta be worth something?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
But like, those things are 2 for $1. And I gave him one, which is like $.50.

So that should be worth $.50 of a tier list.

Top Bottom