• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

According to Zero, Michigan disrespectul???

Status
Not open for further replies.

oBeast

Smash Cadet
User was warned for this post
Yo is there a mod who can put this on lock? Pointless thread anyway.
Lol of course u guys want it locked cause u don't want the truth to get out. I just want it to be clear, the whole Michigan scene is calling ZeRo a liar right? I believe zero, especially cause of my personal experience.

So instead of apologizing to zero for being mean, Michigan just call him a lair, that's what we getting at?

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Lol of course u guys want it locked cause u don't want the truth to get out. I just want it to be clear, the whole Michigan scene is calling ZeRo a liar right? I believe zero, especially cause of my personal experience.

So instead of apologizing to zero for being mean, Michigan just call him a lair, that's what we getting at?
I thought you were done in here?

Anyways, @DtJ Composer, know any Midwest forum mods that wanna lock this up? We can't cure stupid in here.

Last edited:

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
Before this thread gets locked behind bars; nobody here said ZeRo was lying, people explained very thoroughly that they felt he overreacted over something only a few people heckled him over and put all of the state on blast for it, even though it wasn't just Michigan that was there. Everyone clapped and cheered for him the same as anyone else.

I think you're grossly exaggerating and judging an entire state too hard solely on the few tweets of one person.

Not that my words really will matter anyway since you've already made up your mind on us.

No ones trying to "hide" anything by the way, lol. Threads don't just get locked and magically disappear forever. That's not how this works dude.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Locking thread.

This has gotten out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom