• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Accessing Project M Replays in Dolphin

Dron

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: figured it out, shouldn't need any help now!

I've been itching to do some HD recording with my PM replays and so I took a look at some tutorials for setting up PM in Dolphin

I used this tutorial and it worked fine after a little bit of troubleshooting

after I got that taken care of I searched around to see how I'd actually get the replays on my computer and I found this which also worked fine for its intended use (accessing Brawl replays on Dolphin) - however, even though I can access and watch these replays, I can only do so on Brawl and not PM (and obviously doing so on vBrawl is useless because of the desyncs)

so I'm now at the point where I have PM on Dolphin set up and I have the replay data that I need, but I just don't know what to do with it

it appears that all I have to do is put the Brawl save files that I acquired in some other location than the one specified in the tutorial (Dolphin > User > Wii > title > 00010000 > 52534245 > data), but I have no idea where or if I'm even correct in my assumption (or if this is possible in the first place)

I'm bad at this stuff so any help would be appreciated

smasher2107

Smash Rookie
EDIT: figured it out, shouldn't need any help now!
Please tell me how! I use in both the wii and dolphin a PM wifi safe mode and Winimage to put my replay files in the virtual sd card. I put my replay files in the "rp" folder but my PM doesn't even recognize them. When I boot up PM on dolphin and go to vault it says that there is no data in the sd the card eventhough I already injected my replay files in the "rp" folder. I don't know whats wrong.

Dron

Smash Apprentice
holy **** dude this was 3 years ago LOL

I remember literally nothing from this, good luck though

Top Bottom