• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Absolutely INSANE flash game.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
This game is wtf confusing =/
I killed that bear thing though lol

Oh I get what you mean in your edit post..
That fighting guy killed me while I was falling down though.. lol

Jammer

Smash Lord
Could someone post all the controls?

I've learned how to jump, shoot bullet things, and poke someone on the left, but I'm sure I'm missing something (like poking on the right).

I've killed the pedo-bear, but I can't get up on those boxes...

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Z=Jump
X=Fire
O, S, F, N = pointless stuff

Oh, and working on a Map right now. I'll post it once I've explored all I can.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I glitched and got stuck in the lowest first block on the pedo-bear area I think the ofsn controls are some sort of power ups but they don't seem to be helping so far.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Yeah, I pretty much beat it.

But I cheated by watching a YouTube video, because I didn't feel like dying every 3 seconds and starting over. It's just my nature to read the strategy guide or whatever at the first sign of difficulty...

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Yeah, I pretty much beat it.

But I cheated by watching a YouTube video, because I didn't feel like dying every 3 seconds and starting over. It's just my nature to read the strategy guide or whatever at the first sign of difficulty...
LINK NAO PLZ :O

http://chaos.cannisgroup.net/untitled.PNG

Link to a map I kinda made. Top is unfinished, If you keep going right you enter a Megaman style battle against yourself. Never got past it though.

Jammer

Smash Lord
The boss actually isn't that hard. I got it on like the second try. You can shoot the bullets it spits at you, and you can run underneath it (usually) when things get hairy.

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
Ooh boy that was crazy. That lion thing kills me every time though. Just not good at dodging around!

I always disliked the Mega Man series, but at least in this game you can have fun dying!

Stelfe

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap, that's hard! Thanks for posting controls!
EDIT: You can't touch the sign on the left either??

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
Not sure what you mean about not touching the sign on the left. I touched it without death. However, there was a different sign I got stuck in later on - twice - and had to hit "refresh" for that.

Your shots can richochet off that sign, though. I died that way once without realizing what hit me till much later.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
How do you get past the part where the box pushes you up and the spikey ceiling falls down?

I get passed the box but it won't let me go to the next screen.

GameAngel64

Smash Journeyman
If you stand on that block for too long, they will throw it up and then the ceiling will come down. If this happens, it will not let you proceed on to the next screen; it will force you to die. The key is, jump on the block and QUICKLY jump off of it to the other side. If you stay on it for too long, then you will die. Move quickly!

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
The Youtube walkthrough completely ruins the fun

It's the suprise kills that make you laugh

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
I can't get past the part where you ride on that bigger version of yourself.

Wtf do you do?
Ignore it. Instead of staying on it, drop down the hole below it. Not the one next to the sign, the hole directly under the... floating thing.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
how come i only see boxes and symbols, am i missing a plug in or is that the actual game?
i just realized that the computer i was playing on when i made this^^ post looks a lot different when im playing on the computer im on now.

and then when i tried playing on another computer, i get the right version, the one on the youtube link.

anyone know whats going on, i think im missing a plugin or i have a different version of something but i dont know what

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Where have I heard the music in the YouTube vid before?

Grr, I'm firing up Stepmania and searching through my 1k+ songs just to find it now >:(

Crooked Crow

I think you need some special fonts or something to play it..
All the images and stuff are pretty ****ed up on my computer too.
Anyone know what you need for the graphics to be proper?

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
here people help me out

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1692/awesomeflashen6.png

i went on 3 different computers the top one and the middle one are the ones i go on almost all the time

the last one is the computer i barely go on

it goes from worse to better, im not sure why it gets like that, maybe its my shockwave language thing(i remember the message popping up awhile ago but it doesnt come up anymore and i dont know how to download it if i need it)

or something else involving flash, any help would be appreciated
thanks

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
here people help me out

i went on 3 different computers the top one and the middle one are the ones i go on almost all the time

it goes from worse to better, im not sure why it gets like that, maybe its my shockwave language thing(i remember the message popping up awhile ago but it doesnt come up anymore and i dont know how to download it if i need it)

thanks
The last one's correct.

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
yes i know, i probably should have said that i know, but i dont know why the last one works and the others dont, and since i barely go on the computer that the last one was played on, i just want to know what i have to do to get the 2 other pictures to look like the 3rd one

Crooked Crow

here people help me out

thanks

I have the exact same problem. Mine is always like the first one =/
I'm thinking that you need a certain type of font or something.. or maybe a Flash update. =/
I'll try that now..

On the computer that can play the game with "good" graphics, can you make a copy of the fonts folder, zip it, and upload it to some file hosting site? I'm really sure that it's the font..
It could solve the problem.

Top Bottom