• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About the UpB ! Some tips please !

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
Hi !

I main MK but, since everybody fears him, his game isn't as easy as before and then I would like to main a char that the people don't know everything about him and the best one is Diddy !

He is amazing, nice speed and skills ! I started to play as him but I always get confused with his Up B ! When can I use it more than once a time ?

The first question is when can I use it after de Side B ?

Sometimes I use the kick and can use Up B ... Sometimes I can just kick ... =/

I've already read the guides here and I'm seeing Diddy videos but still need some explain =0

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It's just practice, even I goof up and do that sometimes.

You just need to learn the timing. Hit up+B well after the animation has finished.

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm ... I see ...

So, if I do a Side B and what to use the Up B I can't do the kick ... Is it correct ?

=0 tnx

IDK

Smash Lord
ok lol i dont think he understands the side b. if you hit it twice you kick. if you hit it once, it is a grab, and it just gives you distance. after the grab option when the animation is COMPLETELY over, you can up b. this is why you should use your jump after the forward b to insure that you don't kick, and if you do, you have a jump.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
all metaknights are switching to diddy. lol. anyway like the people above me said if you extend your foot you cant up b but if you extend your foot and get hit i think you can use up b.

DUB

Smash Lord
If you see someone coming towards the edge or think they are about to grab it hold your Up+B for a little bit longer. You dont want to get their too soon and have your barrels asplode and die. Happened to me a lot when I first picked up Diddy. If you wait a little you may even get a stage spike.

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
tnx people ! I guess I finally undestand it =0

Diddy is really aweowsome but ... Is pikachu a problem ? His B stops my Up B ...

Projectly chars are bad matchup to diddy ?

Top Bottom