• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About the turnips...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
I've noticed that the villager will either pull out one, two, or three turnips with his Uair and Dair, and I've found that his 3-turnip Dair can spike. is there a set pattern for his turnips, is it random? is it based on when I last pulled them out? I'd like some information so I can come up with some new strategies with him.

CCCM89

Smash Ace
that is unfortunate. them again, the hitbox for the Dair is fairly wide and fast . I've actually have more trouble NOT spiking with the 3-turnip DaIr. :p

still, it would be nice to have a bit of consistancy so I can spike. then again, given that he can ko around 70% on most middle-weight characters with his side smash, among other attacks, I guesse it's a decent compromise to have an unriliable spike that may or may not even spike even when sweet=spotted.

RedBeanPorridge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RedBeanPorridge
3DS FC
3823-8771-4471
Yeah I've noticed it too, and it is random unfortunately.

I also noticed the wide hitbox, making me prefer using dair over nair for close combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom