• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About the Dthrow to fair...

stoopdklutz

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys use the jump button to make nana jump, or tap jump? I use tap jump myself, but was wondering if it's a bad habit or something...

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I use the jump button, it me it's easier to just tap it rather than flick the stick up.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I find no difference in tapping the jump and using the jump button but since the timing of the jump button is very liberal compared to tap jumping (since if you tap at the wrong time, you up throw) I prefer to use the jump button.

Hit973

Smash Cadet
I used to use the tap jump since it felt smoother holding it down for the throw, then pushing it up for the jump. But I randomly stopped doing it and switched to the jump button. Not sure why ><

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I use Y and then do a FAir. I don't even see how you can do it any other way. o_o;

stoopdklutz

Smash Journeyman
I do it the way hit does it, tapping down for throw, then smashing up for jump, and then tilting it forward with the c-stick for sweetspotting.

Top Bottom