• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About: Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashKing67

Smash Cadet
Naturally, Pit appeared in Brawl. But, if you don't know much about Pit, you can read and post here. First, he appeared in the NES game, Kid Icarus. Here's the boxart:

Now, this invovles Pit fighting against an evil character called Medusa (not the Greek Mythology one, though) with the help of Plaulenta (a godess). Now, with this being related to Greek and Roman myth, Pit's supposed to fight mythical creatures. Then, he appeared in a Gameboy Color called Kid Icarus Of Myths and Monsters.

This one was black and white, but anyway, one time, Palunta had a startling dream about Angel Island being attacked by an array of demons. After waking up, she summoned the hero, Pit, to save Angel Island once again.

Then, Pit appeared in Melee as a trophy. I can't find a pic, but I'll find one as soon as I can. Anyways, that was the end of Pit's story. But, some people seemed to spot him in an old show called Captain N. Here's a screenshot:

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I checked I didn't see anything I care about, you made a thread that is already stickied at the top, good for you. Watch yourself and in the future use the seach function to see if your thread has been made already because odds are it has been thats the sad truth.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Okay, hi guys. Anyways, I want you to go over these rules for posting in my threads/blogs/posts:

1.If you have something bad to say, well, don't say it at all, unless I did something wrong.

2. Don't curse or say nonsense in my threads, please. I'm sick of that.

And, 3. If you don't want me to block you, follow these rules.
Fine he said something bad because you did something wrong, like not look at the stickied thread which has this info plus more. So it was warranted. We're done here.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Please do not quadruple post and make threads whose subject matter are already covered in stickied threads. These are fundamental rules of really any internet forum.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom