• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About Marios Final Smash...

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice
horay, i won!!! however being dead and stuff has enlightend me, and i relized exactly how cool mario's fs is. however, as link is my main and he he the tri-slash... well... he's cooler. * hides*

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
Playing Brawl until I have a seizure,nah im kiddin
horay, i won!!! however being dead and stuff has enlightend me, and i relized exactly how cool mario's fs is. however, as link is my main and he he the tri-slash... well... he's cooler. * hides*
yea you better HIDE!!!...okay that's enough sarcasm for one thread...or is it...is it?but yea link's FS is kool as hell,but mario is my main tho so obviously im'ma like his better,does anyone know if it can be done in mid-air?

pyroroth

Smash Journeyman
yea you better HIDE!!!...okay that's enough sarcasm for one thread...or is it...is it?but yea link's FS is kool as hell,but mario is my main tho so obviously im'ma like his better,does anyone know if it can be done in mid-air?
I believe it can be.. i saw a video of samus using hers in the air so i don't see why mario couldn't.

turtle roll

Smash Apprentice
i also saw DK's in mid air also, so if he can, then any one can. also the logic that mario> link to u is perfect as my link>all sakuri's games combined logic is to. it's a fact!!! yay 4 logic!!!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hey, Famitsu commented that Mario's Final Smash originated from mario RPG...

Mario RPG content IN BRAWL!!!

iMichael

Smash Lord
Well their FS have different physics or whatever....once your in Samus's your stuck in there. Mario's you actually have a chance to get out and Mario's gets biggers and it keeps going so its best to shoot it from the left or right side of the stage in mid-air.

zelazon

Smash Apprentice
more situational then anything. Very good when edge guarding as getting caught in it means an instant ko, but bad when just trying to catch within the mid or other side of the stages.

fazares

Smash Apprentice
if the opponents is high in percents u can kill him from the mid as well...i got many kills in ffa this way...

Top Bottom