• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Abandonment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
Give him a chance.

Why tell us?

You do of course realize that with the amount people have played brawl, there is no real way to tell how good or bad he's gonna be, right? Just because he's been given a bad rap does not mean that he's actually bad. Wait till you get your hands on him (please, keep your mind out of the gutter for this one :rolleyes: ) before you decide to just straight up "abandon" him.

Blackadder

Smash Master
You're defecting? Do you have no love for your main? Soldier -- leave us now.
I shall remain Loyal To The End.

*Steps into the shadows and mains some more Wolf*

Deception

Smash Ace
Renth seems to smitten with Pit, judging from his sig and avatar. I can understand maining a newcomer over your old main, but you sound a little harsh using the word abandon.

Renth

Smash Hero
Lol what are you some desperate dude looking for some attention?
Suck my c0ck. Fegget

Anyway, the reason i mained Ganon in melee is because whenever i first got melee i said HOLY FUX Ganons in this!? I went from being nothing to one of the top ganons in the country
And a while ago when i saw the trailer for brawl i said the same thing about Pit why mess with success? I loved playing Kid Icarus on NES when i was like 5 years old.

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't a man take that card and shove it up the dealer's ace?
lol, I guess you didn't understand.
The thought is that you don't complain and survive and do well with what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom