• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aarosmashguy(y.link) VS Eci4(fox)

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
Only one round got recorded in our friendlies with my y.link but I still think its worth showing to you guys =D. He's not an extremely good fox but hes not crappy.<brag> Im sorta best in my state sooo. </brag>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgtkb1gdL_E

Its 1 month old but thats really not old at all compared to my other vids. Sorry about the quality but what can you expect from youtube =(.

Quiksilv

Smash Apprentice
You know Chip would of liked it in his thread, lol but anyways you kinda play like my Young Link but theres like 2 or 3 things diffrent. All i can say is you use arrows wayy too much and if that fox was pro, he would abuse it. Not saying using arrows is bad but the way u used em was diffrent and missed alot. Well anyways its all great, nice dodges etc. :)
i wish i could get some vids up, wait till i get me a cam :chuckle:

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
arrow to dtilt ****

this is why i voted you as my fave ylink, good game.

Roman.

Smash Champion
I loved that arrow > dtilt edgeguard. Too much ****! You played a perfectly patient game because you weren't aggressive nor defensive, just perfect. You played a very unpredictable game which I loved. A couple of those arrows could have been punished but it's pretty worth it considering if they do hit, big rewards can come out. Awesome Y.Link!

Gaplka

Smash Cadet
Nice. Great. Awesome. I cant really critique much. Though in my opinion I think you aren't using arrows to much, you using them a little more than the average amount (that I would use anyways).

Top Bottom