• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Wolf Guide: ‘Beep is your Destiny’ (Unfinished)

A Wolf Guide: ‘Beep is your Destiny’ (Unfinished)

TimeMuffinPhD

PhD in time travel and muffins.
NNID
TimeMuffinPhD

Chef2

Smash Apprentice
Great guide dude your well written, can tell there is a lot of time and effort into this. Finished product will look good!

Totally up to you but if you want to use my shield pressure post about all the windows for all wolfs shine->aerial combos feel free to toss it in. The data is correct but if you wanna verbally doctor it up it's all yours.

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
I like it, really well made and in depth. I remember you're a sub for Chillin and I am too, since we've both gotten critiques from him please feel free to ask me if you have an theories or ideas for the guide. Also might I suggest trying a rising Nair to shine on platforms for shield pressure or combo starting, it works for me

TimeMuffinPhD

NNID
TimeMuffinPhD
Great guide dude your well written, can tell there is a lot of time and effort into this. Finished product will look good!

Totally up to you but if you want to use my shield pressure post about all the windows for all wolfs shine->aerial combos feel free to toss it in. The data is correct but if you wanna verbally doctor it up it's all yours.
Could I get a link to that man?

TimeMuffinPhD

NNID
TimeMuffinPhD
http://smashboards.com/threads/wolfs-shield-pressure.360363/page-3

It's the really long post near the bottom! I dunno up to you if you want to use it, it might be nice just cause it goes pretty in depth on wolfs shield pressure and answers the question "what are my best shield pressure options?" Let me know what you think :)
Some proper detailed stuff there man, nice work. I'll put it in once I get back to the guide and show that you made a contribution. Cheers.

Chef2

Smash Apprentice
Some proper detailed stuff there man, nice work. I'll put it in once I get back to the guide and show that you made a contribution. Cheers.
Haha thanks dude happy to contribute it's an awesome guide :)

TimeMuffinPhD

NNID
TimeMuffinPhD
I just want to say thanks for all the kind messages and support on this guide. I'm gonna have to start planning how I'm going to finish it now. Actually just got my computer fixed, so maybe I'll add some videos to this?!

Top Bottom