• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Walk Down Capen Street

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Link to original post: [drupal=5474]A Walk Down Capen Street[/drupal]

My ex-wife only lives about a mile away from me, so when I pick up/drop off my son, we usually walk. Today, we decided to take some pictures on the way back home. Here's the 25 best ones.

[COLLAPSE="A Walk Down Capen Street"]

[/COLLAPSE]

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Looks like a street from the 1980-90s or w/e. Has nice old timey feel to it.

Although I must ask... wth is that blue stuff on the roof? o.o lol

I have to ask, what's the point? what message am i supposed to get out looking at this series of photos? individually they aren't particularly pleasing in an aesthetic sense and there doesn't seem to be much of a theme.

I'm assuming these photos are significant to you and have some sentimental value, but I dont feel like that feeling is conveyed through this album.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It's what they see whenever they walk down that street together. Memories and stuff, yo.

I remember walking with my mom to school everyday. There was a gated house with a lot of trees where a friend of mine lived. And I think I remember the outside walls of the school, but it just might be that I'm remembering a picture.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yea, we all have things that we treasure. The place where I used to live, i'll always remember. No roads, only trees and forests and that river that ran in to the ocean like a km away that wound through the forest, down the hill... that place was - no, still is incredible.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
How quaint.

You should feel lucky you're within walking distance from cool little shops like that. Fresh fish sandwhiches... mmmmmmmm

Top Bottom