• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A very nice trick I found.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Sonic can travel underneath FD.

There are two different ways to do this, one is safe and and one if fancier looking, but they both look pretty nifty. For the safe way, grab onto the edge, hit the opposite direction and immediately charge sideB, then as soon as you can without hitting the bottom edge of the stage, release, use your second jump, upB. Fun stuff.

The other way is the same thing but without hanging onto the edge in the beginning. more the half the time you will need to wall jump off the edge at the end to make it and immediately DI toward the stage to grab the edge.

On a side note, if you've sent Green & Watch any PM's about the sonic glitch recovery (Spinshot?) send them to me, I decided to not use that account and will be using this one instead.

Top Bottom