• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A test of skill

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Not a hard game. Then again, I play Super Metroid all the **** time and even completed some of SM's Grapple Hacks. This game wasn't too bad. 20 minutes for 50 levels.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Not a hard game. Then again, I play Super Metroid all the **** time and even completed some of SM's Grapple Hacks. This game wasn't too bad. 20 minutes for 50 levels.
How far did you get on hard? Normal is quite easy, Hard is ...well hard.

AFTER YOU BEAT THE GAME, GO BACK TO THE MAIN MENU, AND PLAY NEW HARD GAME

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
The normal one is like a kiddie roller coaster compared to Hard one, I only died about 200 times on all 50 levels for normal, I'm at level 8 on hard currently and I have 850 deaths so far. :urg:

AfroQT

Smash Master
The normal one is like a kiddie roller coaster compared to Hard one, I only died about 200 times on all 50 levels for normal, I'm at level 8 on hard currently and I have 850 deaths so far. :urg:
first time through hard i had 400 deaths in about 30 minutes.

Top Bottom