• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A team I like, fun to use

SpelignFial

Smash Apprentice
Where spelling doesn't count for anything.
Ninjask @ Liechi berry
nature: jolly
Ability speed boost
EVs: 252 HP/252 speed/4attack

protect
substitute
baton pass
swords dance

Most of this u already know, substitute and get a swords dance when possible HP EV's are set up so it's let with 1 HP after 4 substitutes so the Liechi berry comes into effect and gives it an attack boost and then baton pass off. later can be put in ti get one or 2 speed boosts and the baton pass again

Marowak @ Thick Club
nature: adamant
Ability: rock head
EVs: 252 attack/252 speed/4 HP

Bonemerang
Double edge
earthquake
swords dance

switch in from ninjask through baton pass if sucessful can normally sweep with double edge and Bonemerang if it has to go in alone can swords dace to power up attack and then try to sweep

Metagross @ life orb
Nature: Adamant
Ability: clear body
EVs: 4 HP/252attack/252defence

earthquake
explosion
Meteor Mash
Zen Headbutt

can also be a switch in from ninjask to give it some speed but with high attack and defence stats can normal take out 1 or 2 pokemon and then explode to go out and take something down

Spiritomb @ leftovers
nature: bold
Ability: pressure
EVs: 252HP/252defence/4special attack

calm mind
dark pulse
rest
sleep talk

calm mind up the stats then attack with dark pulse. when low on health rest and then sleep talk to continue to raise stats and attack with dark pulse

Blissey @ leftovers
nature: calm
Ability Natural Cure
EVs: 252defence/80 special attack/176special defence

toxic
wish
softboiled
ice beam

i was just unsure if i should have 2 healing moves to stall for longer or switch it for flamethrower

Rattata @ focus sash
Nature: does it matter but lonely
Ability: guts
EVs don't really matter but: 252 attack/252 speed/4 special attack

endeavor
quick attack
protect
endure

endeavor focus sash quick attack other 2 attacks i just really didn't know what to put

any suggestions to improve it?

D

Deleted member

swinub is pretty pro as a lead.

so is metal burst aron.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
You don't need both earthquake and bonemerang on your Marowak. Bonemerang is slightly less accurate than earthquake, but breaks subs. Pick whichever attack you prefer of the two, and make the other one firepunch/rockslide for better type coverage (to not get walled by Gengar).

Blissey doesn't need two healing move that badly. It either is against a special attacker and is safe, or a physical attacker and is pretty useless. It also doesn't really need special defence because the stat is already really high.

Personally, I always wanted to test defense curl on Blissey, as a 1.5x boost in defence could probably help it take some hits that it shouldn't be able to take. But having never seen one, I can't suggest it. But the again, having never seen a defense curl shuckle, I used it and found it to be a particularly dangerous and unbeatable wall, so it wouls be interesting to try.

sonic 12111

Smash Journeyman
swinub is pretty pro as a lead.

so is metal burst aron.
Tru dat, i killed my brothers friends ttar with a swinub, then for some reason he pulls out a abomsnow? (dont ask me why but i think he just catches random pokemon and puts it on his team) and i killed that too, he tried to use sd...

Anyways back to the point, for your marowak why do you have a sd, If you set him up with a leichi berry then you can take that away for something like fire punch to kill skarmorys. And why do you have bonemerang and eq? only use bonemerang if you are scared of sub seeders or somethin. But otherwise good team

SpelignFial

Smash Apprentice
Where spelling doesn't count for anything.
i never really had to test the marowak too much that is why some things are messed up normally when it comes in from a ninjask lead i can just double edge my way to victory or bonemerang occasionally because it is a 2 hit attack i've gotten a ton of power out of it. Also with this team i either win by a lot or lose by a lot nothing in the middle any reason you guys can come up with why.

Top Bottom