• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A sweet fox combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

OM3N

Smash Cadet
Just to let you know if you dont already, there is a sweet combo you can use when fox on Yoshi's Island. You just do the waveshine infinant on the enemy up the hill to the right until he dies. I get tons of kills that way during tournaments. It works everytime unless you screw up on the waveshining. Just dont waveshine yourself too far or you will die too. :)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Just to let you know, that's exactly why Yoshi's Island is banned from any respectable tournaments.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yoshi's Island is banned at almost all tournametns >_>...And yeah this was known about for like 4-5 years XD. Have you ever seen shined blind?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I've seen prosmashertom do that in his combo video.He is the most technical fox in Germany :)

You know what's better on that stage?
Waveshining them up the pipe, and then either usmashing or uthrow uairing. just because they can Di weird and in time on the hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom