• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Subspace WALKTHROUGH!!!

J-man24star

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere, plotting to become dictator of smash w
So i was playing the Great Maze (ARG that was annoyingly Long.) Thankfully i had my guide with me to play through it right. (Cept for Fox, who i completely missed.) Anyways. It Dawned on Me (I think up of Ideas every minute or so.) What if someone could create a Website Completely dedicated to the Subspace Emmisary? A Written Walkthrough of Every Level with a Video of the Level. A sticker guide detailing what every sticker does, and good Sticker Combos for every Characters. A character guide about the position of characters in the story. so anyways:

Is this an Impossible Fantasy?
Is this a Possible thin to come true?
Is there already a website like this?
Is this post a waste of memory?

Anyway, if i could, i'd make that website!:):):)

lwaki

Smash Rookie
its not really a fantasy, its the $30 strategy guide you buy at toys r us, hahaha jk i know what you mean, there are walkthroughs around the web, you probably have to copy and paste all the info and bam you got yourself a walkthrough

Robiin

Smash Cadet
Srsly, is there a possibility to play smash with a walkthrough. I MEAN ITS SMASH!!

And another thing, is anyone actually playing SSE for other reasons then unlocking every character ;)?

Top Bottom