• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Storm is coming.

Rotorstorm331

Smash Rookie
Hi, I go by the name Rotorstorm331.

I joined SmashBoards to learn how to improve my play style against human and high AI level opponents, since I played Smash casually and right now I'm getting badly owned in the new smash game.

Sadly I don't go to tournaments.

I terms of mains, I used Fox in Smash64, Ice Climbers in Melee and Brawl, if I played Project M then Ike would be my main and currently Greninja for Smash 3ds and Wii U.

I'm also into speed running, which I'm also learning, and playing video games when I'm not speed running or playing smash.

Last edited:

Wishy The Star

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1779-1063-7780
Welcome to SmashBoards!

I'm also new and trying to get better with Smash on the 3DS as well, haha.

I know you'll improve, it all just takes time, effort, and dedication!

Rotorstorm331

Smash Rookie
Thanks; I definitely want to improve. But I notice my circle pad is acting up and online in my area stinks; luckily I have another 3ds to use in the meantime, I just wish we had those new 3ds here in the states.

Wishy The Star

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1779-1063-7780
Thanks; I definitely want to improve. But I notice my circle pad is acting up and online in my area stinks; luckily I have another 3ds to use in the meantime, I just wish we had those new 3ds here in the states.
I'm sorry to hear that the circle pad is broken, at least you have another 3DS to play on. I'm sorry to hear about the issues online too. I can't wait for the new 3DS as well. :'3

Rotorstorm331

Smash Rookie
Oh... Well, the circle pad is still on my blue 3ds, but I notice its not what it use to be. I've been real careful not too go overboard on it so it doesn't break off.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome 2 Smashboards! If you are ever up for a couple matches just tell me, glad to help you get better!
*notices mains* *sees Greninja *flees

Top Bottom