• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

a spot 'o' advice

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
ok... so CURRENTLY, i main zelda/sheik, zamus, jigglypuff, falco, and lucas.

but i was thinking about adding a few characters for the time being. possibilities include ganondorf, ice climbers, pit, toon link

what do you think of these characters individually?

by the way, i didn't say pit because of how "broken" he is, but because when the game was first announced i thought was awesome, and when i got brawl i started using the wiimote+nunchuk, and it was really hard to recover with pit when you keep forgetting the jump button XD... so i ditched him, but now i'm actually having a lot of fun.

ice climbers are very fun and very different... but they're a bit difficult, and i'm worried that the techs for them are a bit too complex for me XD

ganondorf i think would be fun because he is very seldom used... he's really powerful... and his catch-slam sideb is really fun. i'm just bothered by his ultra easy edgehogging, and low jumping abilities,... oh and heavy reliance on dtilt.

toon link my cousin uses link... and i think it would be a funny parody. not to mention he's awesome, really fast, high jumps XD... and i love speed (though my mains don't really show it >_>)

Ørion

Smash Ace
I main toon link, so I can give good advice about him. I would recommend him, it's speed + priority + aerials + projectiles = pwnage. He's one of the best characters IMO and is very fun to play with. He also has some cool techniques, but most of which aren't too difficult to pull off. The only thing with him is you HAVE to know how to RAR with him, because his bair is incredible and can turn into some insane combos.

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
I main toon link, so I can give good advice about him. I would recommend him, it's speed + priority + aerials + projectiles = pwnage. He's one of the best characters IMO and is very fun to play with. He also has some cool techniques, but most of which aren't too difficult to pull off. The only thing with him is you HAVE to know how to RAR with him, because his bair is incredible and can turn into some insane combos.
Ditto. I agree with that^ very much.

Top Bottom