• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A smashing new comic! Welcome to Smashtopia!

Red and Blue Rocks

Smash Rookie
NNID
protostrike

I'm new here, and really, I like smash comics. Right now I decided to create one to share (it's kinda why I joined, that and finally getting to know how to use Leaf Shield right, which I may have), but also want to know: what are your favorite smash comics? Let me know.

This one is humorous with a bit of a twist. Take a look.

I may not exactly have the momentum behind me to make something that'll be as popular as the smash comic Brawl In The Family, but I hope to create something people will enjoy just the same.

And that's page 1. I have more on the way and after that I hope to post them weekly. My Deviantart account (ultra-charge.deviantart.com) already has two more up by the time of this post, but I'll have them up here shortly.

The theme occur-ant is his being a fanboy often leads to his own disappointments. Maybe we'll see some meta humor in every now and then.

I want to separate this into volumes. The first volume is mostly planned and I can quit after any volumes. I hope to include shout outs to the fans and other comics, but I never get far with plans like that. So all in all, I hope this turns to be a wild ride.

Some misadventures will include a cursed wishing well, a confrontation with the devil (the assist trophy guy), and there will be just some strips here and there (intermissions) with normal smash humor. Should I move onto other volumes we'll see him end up in prison unjustly, go onto a field trip with a popular nintendo character who's not all as he should be, and my personal favorite; his visit to a different universe where his counterpart is everything he hopes to be. So stick around and enjoy the times ahead!

Top Bottom