• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Smashing good time on Facebook

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
On facebook the smash community seems to be thriving. The group "addicted to super smash bros" and "can't wait for super smash brothers brawl!" both have high member counts and alot of activity. not to mention smash is home to quite possibly the best group on all of facebook, "if you don't smash naked, you shouldn't smash at all". on top of this, the new application Super Smash Brothers Brawl Net gives you a cool little app that gives out your friend code and proudly shows your mains across the most popular social networking site. my question is, how many people on smashboards, the most popular smash site, reflect their love of this game onto other websites like facebook? are you active there as well? were you even aware of the information above? isn't it nice to have a topic that's not about how much brawl sucks or "who should i main?! rofl" ? hurray!

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
I'm in absolute awe over the Smash community presence on Facebook! I'm in England, I don't even have the game - but I love the application. Collecting codes for potential opponents, setting profiles and character preferences. And the groups are fantastic!

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
i hate facebook just to show my hate i made an account with the name sam bousak (which is an arab pastry full of cheese)

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Why the social-networking hate? So far it's been an awsome tool for arranging raves...

As you've guessed I do have a facebook account, and love it.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Here there's a saying that goes Fesse-book, which translates to ***-book or butt-book.

It's such a waste of time I can't comprehend it.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Such a high energy level of Myspace lovers in this topic.

Anyway, I'm a member of that group. :D

MyRevenge.

Smash Journeyman
I am now a member of that group :)
Myspace is for the youngins :D They all move to facebook one they mature...
Jk... dont kill me all you myspace lovers...

Top Bottom