• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Smash Spectator

jngshin

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=758]A Smash Spectator[/drupal]

Some thoughts from a youtube fan:

Why does PC Chris have such difficulty sweet spotting the ledge? In countless videos against M2K, m2k will knock him off, and then charge B (or a smash), and almost every single time PC Chris will miscalculate and get hit. It's not THAT hard to sweet spot the ledge, is it? And blah blah 100000 bucks on the line I know, but if Ken can tech marth's fsmash 5 times in a row, pc should be able to sweetspot the ledge once in awhile.

PC Chris also has a lot of problems edgeguarding. He often seems unsure of what to do, or maybe he is playing it safe. Either way, there's been too many failed lightshield edgeguards.

Oh and yes, I know he would 4 stock me. I don't mean to bash, I'm more curious as to why he falters in these two categories.

Top Bottom