• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A second try

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Trying again, the other thread got really ignored XD. this is my latest team. (on pokemononline and in platinum (PokeSAV'd)

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Naive/Levitate
6 atk, 252 satk, 252 spe
28 spdef iv
Taunt
Stealth Rock
Fire Blast
Explosion

Starmie @ Life Orb
Timid/Natural Cure
6 hp 252 satk 252 spe
Hydro Pump
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Rapid Spin

Salamence @ Life Orb
Naive/Intimidate
232 atk 24 satk 252 spe
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Earthquake
Fire Blast

Jolteon @ Choice Specs
Timid/Volt Absorb
6 hp 252 satk 252 spe
Baton Pass
Thunderbolt
HP[Grass]
Shadow Ball

Scizor @ Choice Band
Adamant/Technician
248 hp 252 atk 8 spe
U turn
Bullet Punch
Superpower
Pursuit

Heatran @ Life Orb
Naive/Flash Fire
6 atk 252 satk 252 spe
Fire Blast
Earth Power
Explosion
Substitute

Can u say Ttar weakness? But so far it has worked pretty well for me. Please fix/rate. :/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh god, this looks like a mess (I'm talking about the format, not the team yet).

Take off all the IVs. It's generally assumed they're all 31 in competitive battling unless you're using Hidden Power. Move the ability below the nature and put all the EVs below the nature

It'd look something like this:

Heatran @ Life Orb
Naive
Flash Fire
6 Att/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe

Fire Blast
Earth Power
Explosion
Substitute

Also, Jolteon can't learn Levitate. I don't know where you're getting that from. Wait nevermind, I get you, but I don't know why you put 2 sets right next to each other. You don't really have to vary.Take Hydro Pump off for Surf. It's a lot more accurate and we don't have to suffer from Hydro Misses. Also, if you must have to change in between Rotom and Jolteon, then at least take off Overheat for Leaf Storm.

Don't know what else I can say here so I'll leave the other people to take care of it

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Hydro Pump is generally for the power. I think it OHKOs scarf rotoms with SR. It doesnt miss THAT much as say, Stone edge does XD. And yeah, rotom-h cant be used on the DS so I use jolteon there.

PS- took out the ivs and made some fixes. Hopefully, the format is better now...

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
We usually use
Pokemon@Item
Nature/Ability
HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe EVs
"different" IVs (such as a Pokemon with 0Spe IV for Trick Room)
Move 1
Move 2
Move 3
Move 4

Can't believe roach/Celebi got that wrong :V
You've got it pretty close, but you've got the abilities out of place. Fix it.

-You're not TTar weak unless it just-so-happens to be DDBabariTar. Otherwise, Scizor BP it.
-Don't Scarf Jolteon
-DDMence lolololols at this team.
-This is the only team that I've seen in a long time that can be swept by an Electivire with a Motor Drive boost.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Can't believe roach/Celebi got that wrong :V
You've got it pretty close, but you've got the abilities out of place. Fix it.
Blah, I usually just copy and paste from PO or something, so forgive me for any inaccuracies :laugh:

Ulti, I've been swept by Vire thanks to like 5 crits in a row after I accidentally gave it a speed boost >_>

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Alternatively...

Pokémon @ Item | Ability
Nature | EVs
Move | Move | Move | Move

...can be used as it saves space.

Top Bottom