• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Second Pokémon Trainer-Esque Character?

ricydafrog

Smash Journeyman
maybe in sse. that would be so cool. but not unlockable sakurai wants to keep characters like ice climber and pt original. Oh i wish there was another pokemon trainerish character though

1.pt
2.jigglypuff
3.pikachu
4.(dreaming) combination of generation 2-4 pokemon trainer (sigh) never gonna happen

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
once again the roster of pokemon characters
pikachu
jigglypuff
mewtwo
lucario
PKMN trainer anything else is not probable there may be less but these are really the only 6 eligible ones in my opinion

M.K

Level 55
I'm thinking a RIVAL/GYM LEADER, with :

-Chimchar
-Grotle
-Empoleon

or GIOVANNI with:

-Rhydon
-Nidorino
-Diglett (Or something)

Matt Silver

Smash Journeyman
In a world where there is no Sakurai. Only Link...
Pokemon Coordinator (Modeled after May or Female FRLG hero):

- Pichu
- Jigglypuff
- Azumarill

It would get rid of the making Pichu and Jiggs their own characters, and I always felt they wasted space alone. Tone them down somewhat, and we have a cute team of furry critters with an urge to kill others!

Drgnfiv

Smash Rookie
Although I would love to see another PT style character, I would have to say that it's unlikely. If they were going to put more characters in from the Pokemon franchise, I would have to say characters like Lucario, Jigglypuff, and even Mewtwo would have to come first. After them, there would be too many representatives from that franchise in my opinion. Oh well, maybe we'll be surprised when the game comes out. You can never tell what Sakurai is thinking.

I always have said that a Master looking like Lance would rock. And, of course, I'd give him a Poké from each generation:

Pupitar
Dusclops
Garchomp

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
Hm....

I still say a Capcom VS SNK type fighter would be tight

Diglett as someone else mentioned would be a nice addition
Tyrogue as his right hand man
Spearow as a flying pokemon that attacks anyone, and can get to people quickly via air

I think thats pretty balanced
-Ground only
-Fighting- Able to adapt like the trainer
-Flying-Distraction and attacks people no matter where they are

Meanwhile having a Ryu/capn falcon-esque Fighter to just go around and combo people and finish them off

I think thats what needs to happen

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
If this so called Rival Trainer I saw on that goat guy's blog is real, i would be able to live with that. Gary Oak/Blue with Totodile, Bayleef, and Typholsion is made of win. Totodile Rules and is only surpassed by Feraligatr. Bayleef is awesome, better than Chickorita and Meganium. I do like Quilava better than Typhlosion..but I can live with Typhlosion. My opinions of course.
It is a very cool idea for a boss. I don't expect another trainer to be playable, nor do I expect Rayquaza to be the only boss for Pokémon.

Top Bottom