• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Samus Match!

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
While either of the Samus were on the edge, waiting for a chance to jump to the stage safely, the other Samus could've hit him with a Utilt, Dtilt or angled Fsmash.

Otherwise, good stuff. :bigthumbu

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Experience is the greatest improvement any player can make. You live in California, so you should be set - just get out there and fight. Learn from your mistakes, and keep observational wisdom about how opponents react to your moves. Between smashfests, make sure you know all the techniques you can use, and practice ones you're not as good at, so you can throw them into your matches next time you fight.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Thank you for all helping me :) much appreciate it! But Phanna, that's sounds generic ahaha but good stuff. Yea, i needa learn how to edgeguard and recover better. Teach me HUGO!

Top Bottom