• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A role play I made because reasons

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: well here.. But I just said to the pilot "squid place" and he knew where to go, I planned my trip here because,- OH MY GOD YOUR HAIR IS TENTACLES WHAT THE HELL!?

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
:ultinkling:: Oh, you ain't seen nothin yet! (She enters squid form, and Blue follows)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
(Kirby squeaks happily squealing as he sees the Inklings turn into their squid forms.)

Kirby: Poyo! Poyo! Poyo!

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: (silently screaming) OK.. So this entire world is a fever dream, I can get used to that...

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(The Inklings return to their human-like form)
:ultinklingboy:: So, you were about to say what brought you here?

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic:well as a doctor I am fascinated by the biology and orginisms of creatures and when I heard there was a squid-human hybrid I knew I had to see it, so I packed my bags and brought Archimedes with me to wherever these things where and it just so happened the pilot knew them! Wait... Wheres Archimedes?!
(Medic starts looking at everything before opening his medical bag and a white dove covered in blood comes out)
Medic: oh phew.

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(Blue and Orange finish eating their waffles)
:ultinkling:: Oh, I see now.

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: say, I notice you r opposite coloring, would that, by any chance, factor into this seemingly big ink filled sport around here, the "turf war" or something? Because I have my fill of team based warfare! (says the medic, as he holds up his bonesaw)

(PS this is the RED medic, the one featured in the tf2 shorts, not the BLU medic)

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
:ultinklingboy:: Ah yes, turf war! Us Inklings are able to generate and control ink. We channel it through various tools such as the Splattershot and Inkbrush, and the objective of turf war is to cover terrain with your team's ink. Orange and I are always looking to one-up each other in turf war, our rivalry may be intense, but I'd say it's pushed our friendship to new heights! (He exchanges a fist bump with Orange)

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: Ah well, at home I have a similar thing, where me and the rest of the red team fight against the BLU team for multiple objectives, such as capturing an area, stealing a briefcase and pushing a bomb to the enemy base. Except instead of just shooting ink at opponents we just... Shoot them, it's hard work but pays off

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(OK This is outside of the RP but I gave the original starting post a bit of a touch up to give some more information on the characters, check it out!)

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Medic: Ah well, at home I have a similar thing, where me and the rest of the red team fight against the BLU team for multiple objectives, such as capturing an area, stealing a briefcase and pushing a bomb to the enemy base. Except instead of just shooting ink at opponents we just... Shoot them, it's hard work but pays off
:ultinkling:: Huh...Is it intense over there?

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
Medic: ye- ( sees clock) wow is that the time? I need to go find an apartment building or something thing to stay in, perhaps we can pick this up at a later date. (as medic leaves Archimedes gives Blue and Orange as unsettling a Stare as a bird can make and gives kirby a normal bird Stare before hopping onto medics shoulder)

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
:ultinklingboy:: Guess I better be getting home now. See you tomorrow, buddy.
:ultinkling:: Alright, bye then.
(The Inklings part ways and head to their homes)

Last edited:

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(alright so that was the end of the bit where the characters got to meet and get to know each other, anybody got soem ideas for the next bit?)

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(So we'll just try to figure it out as we go along? We could go with that for a bit, at least until one of us comes up with some greater premise.)

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(It is morning. The sun rises over Inkopolis, and Blue wakes up in his apartment.)
:ultinklingboy:: Gotta get to work at Grizzco...(yawns)

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
(It is now morning as Kirby wakes up, he walks out of the apartment and decides to explore more of Inkopolis.)
Kirby: Poyo! ("Well, looks like it's morning!")

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
(Medic woke up with a book over his face and a half finished invention of some kind on the table)
Medic: I slept 5 hours last night....
(Medic went to his kitchen with sleep in his eye and a spring in his step)

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
(Blue checks his phone. He sees that he is scheduled to collect eggs at the Spawning Grounds for Grizzco. Once he arrives there, he puts on the Grizzco suit and starts to patrol the area)

Zangiefsthighs

Smash Cadet
( No, I brainstormed for about 20 minutes and the best thing I came up with was our characters going to an event of some kind, but nothing really stuck)

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
our characters going to an event of some kind
Maybe we could try to roll with that.

(As Blue's shift wrapped up, he dropped off the collected eggs at the Grizzco office. He then set off for Inkopolis Plaza. The travelling carnival had been scheduled to arrive in town today, and Blue wanted to catch the grand opening.)

Top Bottom