• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A quick word on the Link posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildudespider

Smash Rookie
First off i would like to thank nintendo for making the worst zelda game ever made, then continuing to make things worse by releasing the worst super smash brothers game to date, which has captivated all of you with its mind possesing snares. Arguing about how to play a party game has no interest to anyone else in the world, if you really want to see some web traffic i would suggest a more open ended forum which is not meant to seduce 12 year old boys into looking at scantily clad video game girls and wasting hundreds of hours which could have been spent on more educational means. im not ruling out facebook either, however as i said before and i will say again, super smash brothers is a party game. p.s. if post you have proved my point. go outside kids

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
I'm not proving your point because I'm god, first of all.

Also you sir are a fail troll, because it has less emo shoot myself in the head type words and more you all suck type of ones. All you're doing is making yourself look foolish.

post if you like gay bukake

Jink

Smash Apprentice
:crazy:First off i would like to thank nintendo for making the worst zelda game ever made, then continuing to make things worse by releasing the worst super smash brothers game to date, which has captivated all of you with its mind possesing snares. Arguing about how to play a party ga... BLAH, BLAH-I'm GAY:colorful:-BLAH,BLAH...
:confused::embarrass:mad:Hey...
GET THE F**K OUT OF HERE!
:smiliegor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom