• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A quick question about QAC

K 2

Smash Lord
I know pika can quick attack cancel by doing a quick attack directly into the ground. Can he still QAC if he does a quick attack at an angle into the ground. If so, does the double quick attack in the same direction count as a QAC?

neji32

Smash Lord
Yes, as long as you touch the ground you can QAC
and
No, if you didnt CANCEL you didnt QAC. So the 2nd part of the QA doesnt count as QAC

K 2

Smash Lord
The 2nd part of the QA in the same direction is at an angle (towards the ground), which means he touches the ground and cancels the QA, right?

neji32

Smash Lord
well......touching the ground doesnt cancel it. Jumping does so if he didnt jump to cancel it then no it wasnt QAC though QACing would be more useful because you can do it more than once forward. Also if you just QA the same direction then you will have lag at the end. If you dont then you did cancel it and it is a QAC

zzz99

Smash Apprentice
you can double QA with one going wherever and one going into the ground, then you can QAC
otherwise, no
basically what neji said

K 2

Smash Lord
So the second QA has to go DIRECTLY into the ground? as in down on the control stick and not at an angle (i.e. down left or down right)?

K 2

Smash Lord
Ok, my main concern is if I do a double QA in the same direction, is it considered a QAC? By double QA in the same direction, I mean up b, ->, down left. I was wondering if I could do an aerial out of a double QA.

Top Bottom