• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A quick (and ILLEGAL) way of getting Brawl early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Sorry if this is against the site rules. Feel free to lock this thread if it is in violation of any site rule thingys.

I, annoying1359, am not responsible for what you download, or responsible for any actions or consequences that take place or are taken upon you, before or after reading this post. Anything you download is at your own decision and or risk. This post is only for educational purposes only.

As you may or may not know, it is possible to rip data off of nearly any CD or DVD, including Wii discs. One possible use would be to obtain the soundtrack. Another would be to rip everything and create a torrent so everyone can download. I AM NOT SAYING ONE SHOULD DO THIS.

If one did want to do this, one would first have to download and install a Torrent application thing, like uTorrent or BitTorrent. One would then go to a Torrent website such as YouTorrent and search "Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wii Rip." One would then proceed to click one of the links and download the massive file.

A few days later, one would have the complete file. With a large enough CD, one could burn the data onto the disc with a special program that may or may not exist.

I am not sure about the PAL vs. NTSC conflict (if it exists) but there may or may not be a program that converts from the two file types.

One would then proceed to play the game and not forget to use
spoiler tags

Again, I, annoying1359, am not responsible for what you download, or responsible for any actions or consequences that take place or are taken upon you, before or after reading this post. Anything you download is at your own decision and or risk. This post is only for educational purposes only.

plasmatorture

Smash Journeyman
Except you need a modchip for that to work, and there's plenty of discussions about that here already.

DragonBlade

Smash Journeyman
I don't think I have ever seen a post about something as obvious as this made by someone this clueless about the topic. I don't know what more I can say except, "Welcome to the internet."

Shweex

Smash Cadet
"okay so you get the disk and put it in your computer and upload it in your computer and let us play it with BitTorrent okay???"

In a nutshell, that's what you just said.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure most people know that they can do this. We don't endorse it, but you can talk about modding your Wii in the appropriate thread.

jonkeponke

Smash Cadet
from experience burning the PAL version of FFX to get the dark aeons, you can definetly patch a PAL game to make it compatable on NTSC. I'm pretty sure it works the other way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom