• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A question

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
I've been practicing some Cfalcon combos lately and was wondering.

I pull off a Nair -> Uair -> Uair -> Knee

it all counts as consecutive hits untill i hit with the Knee.

Should the knee still count as a combo / do I just need to be faster?

Thanks.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
You need to be faster, the opponent can double jump or wiggle-air dodge out of it.

But please, don't try to Nair Uair Uair Knee in matches. You're going to get creamed.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I have a question. What is the best follow-up after a punch or two punch jab combo? For example, I Nair, they shield, I jab so they don't shield grab, now what do I do?

I know this is bad but I instinctively down tilt or smash because I play Doc. So, what should I follow that up with? Other than the Gentleman, mind you.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Knee. Remember any time spent not kneeing is better spent kneeing.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Haha, Sinz.

Kashakunaki, the fastest thing you can do from there is dash and jump. Usually I just book it out, and if they try to shield grab and miss, raperaperape. You can also dash through them, or SHFFL again (I like to drop a stomp behind their already weak shield, to which the standard reaction is roll and then you go grab them). Also, you can dash forward and pivot a side B into their butt, it's really sexy.

You can also attempt to **** their shield with rapid jabs, but this is stupid for innumerable reasons.

Top Bottom