• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A question regarding Mario/Dr. Mario

Kix

Smash Journeyman
Their capes some times flip the opponent into the air and make them fall over. Why is this? I thought it may have to do with some frames or something but my opponent wasn't doing anything a lot it seemed. Could it also possibly do with them recovering from an action?

When they attempt to grab it always works like that, are there any other circumstances?

hoopspr226

Smash Journeyman
This happens to me most frequently while caping space animals in their over b recovery. Perhaps it happens when you hit someone in midair directly after an aerial?

Grunt

Smash Master
IIRC if they are in the air with no upwards momentum, it flips them up a bit. while moving, it simply reverses them.
Don't quote me though, I'm just trying to remember.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
what it does is turn your opponent around, and if you do it on them during or after their up-b, they wont be able to grab the ledge since theyre facing the opposite direction

Top Bottom