• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Question On Landing Up-Airs and Up-Bs

Jitters

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jitters
I've picked up ZSS as of yesterday and have been rigorously practicing with her.
The main problem I've having is getting her 'sacred combo' to go off, since CPUs (of which I go no higher then level 7 with), always either DI or doge any of my attempts with perfect timing.
Is there a way to get around this?

elmike

Smash Apprentice
Either you are not following correctly their DI and/or not buffering enough the jumps (or simply being to slow in general).
I had the same problem so i had to switch back to tap jump ON and now i can connect the combos more consistently.
P.S: I had to practice it first in training at 2/3 before i was able to do it at normal speed.

Last edited:

M32

Smash Rookie
NNID
Malvagio
If you have jump on the right hand buttons it's almost impossible to be quick enough to input the uair's with cstick.
Solutions are tap jump, shoulder button set on jump or using the A button to uair (rapidly hit x>a but not too much or you'll get a jc usmash)

Last edited:
Top Bottom