• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A question of use...

Dan2

Smash Apprentice
I was playing around with my friends and I noticed something interesting. You all know that Mewtwo's Disable knocks people back if they are stunned or tumbling. Most of the time, this is really useless because good players don't tumble for long. However, when playing the IC's, I noticed that nana always tumbles for a really long time. I tried knocking her back, and it worked wonderfully.
I'm just wondering if any of you other Two players think that this could be used in a higher level battle.
What do you guys think?

quak

Smash Champion
I'm just wondering if any of you other Two players think that this could be used in a higher level battle.
What do you guys think?
God, i hope that they're more mewtwo players than just 2 :p

Other than the awesome-looking kill at 250% ish percent that the disable knockback does, i don't use that aspect of that attack at all. Not even against IC's

But that kill is sweet, style point right there, you look at them, AND THEY JUST DIE!:psycho:

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
ya it's definatly just for show, unless you can get peepz to 200+ percent :) lolz anyway disable is useful for peepz trying to roll on the stage, it shoots them back. That's the only thing I really use it for.

Dan2

Smash Apprentice
God, i hope that they're more mewtwo players than just 2 :p

Other than the awesome-looking kill at 250% ish percent that the disable knockback does, i don't use that aspect of that attack at all. Not even against IC's

But that kill is sweet, style point right there, you look at them, AND THEY JUST DIE!:psycho:
Thanks for the advice, and sorry about the miscommunication. Instead of abbreviating Mewtwo as Mew2 or M2, I often abbreviate it "Two". I have to admit i stole it from somewhere, but I can't really remember. I'll try to do it less, but usually the capital T gives it away.

But again, Thanks ^_^

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
I know! When the Ice Climber cpu gets separated you can Double Disable it and go for teh player!

Anyway, it's easier to just D tilt to Disable to get the knockback at lower percentages.

Top Bottom