• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Potential Fox Deboot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I would HATE to see Falco go. Right behind Luigi, he's my favorite to play as.... Not to mention all the Nostalgia behind him...

EDIT: Also.. "Sakurai laughed." :troll:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Cut Falco and Wolf, and give us Krystal! More females in game tia :V
I really never got why people were super into Krystal and not Wolf or Falco who are a lot more dynamic and interesting to add character.

Like Falco kicking his reflector seems like an overall nerf from Melee but it still added personality, just like how Wolf's moves and kit reflects who he is.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
I really never got why people were super into Krystal and not Wolf or Falco who are a lot more dynamic and interesting to add character.

Like Falco kicking his reflector seems like an overall nerf from Melee but it still added personality, just like how Wolf's moves and kit reflects who he is.
Krystal looked like a character with a weapon: her staff.

Given that simple difference, it's obvious that her moveset would be completely different from Fox and Falco. Different moves and a completely different look are what attracted popularity. Wolf looks very similar to fox. Falco had the same clothing that fox does in all the smash games so far.

The different look and move set is what brought her popularity.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Luigi and Falco seem appropriate as semi-clones. Star Fox should have two reps (three semi-clones of each other seems too much).

I think there is going to be a focus on polishing up veterans. Look at Bowser for example. Took him three games, but now he can run. He has a whole new stance and three new moves.

I see Falco getting more specific A moves while retaining his unique take on Fox's specials. His blaster and deflector will prolly stay. And maybe his side and Up specials will be a little bit more varied.
the had three in brawl so why change that, although I think we should get rid of falco and replace him with krystal since she's been more important in recent games and would be more unique using her staff

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
They can change falcos moveset even more to make him less of a clone.
I noticed this a lot from the change from melee to brawl.
I believe sakurai can add a little more change to add a better variety to his moveset.

Wolf... he can stay but change his dashattack and usmash to something more useful.
Blasphemy. No USmash is as cool as Wolf's (scissor kick? Aw yeah), and its a great attack with very forgiving hitboxes both vertically and horizontally, very little startup and end lag, is decently damaging, hits multiple opponents around him easily in casual Free-for-alls, and has a sweetspot that can make it kill horizontally at less than 100%. And of course, AHWWWOOOO!!!

His dash attack has limited range for a dash, but hits in a full circle around him, making it helpful to compliment combos.

Anyways, I still maintain that keeping all three would be great, especially if Falco gets further de-cloned.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Panther Caroso would be awesome. Sakurai could create a unmitigated moveset ( NOT a clone ).

Panther has a strong figure and he could have weapons by the nanotechnologie, energyweapons or minirobots.. for example he could use one robot beatle that follows the enemy. And if its under the opponent, it shoots microwaves up. ( But it doesen't stop the opponent and the robot beatle shoots one time and should be weak. ) ^^

Its one example.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Hmm never read this before. Wouldn't mind if Falco was cut and Fox got his blaster, but I don't see it happening.

Hexaped

Smash Journeyman
@ lordvaati lordvaati Ooh! Your post inspired a particularly gleeful idea. You know how many SSB64 characters shared, and still share, as of Brawl, the same standard attacks? Like drill kicks, flip kicks, and stomps? Like Ness, Jigglypuff, Kirby, and Fox? What if Mr. Sakurai uses SSB4 to finally create more distinct standard attacks for these returning characters? It would be like a long-awaited evolution of the characters. Like a blossoming. But I will always appreciate their moves in the first SSB games. Anyway, here is some trivia you may already know: Vaati is called Gufuu in Japan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom