• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A poem by Chillin...

chillindude829

Smash Master
ROUND SQUARE

Round, acute, ready to go
Ready to show
Ready to know
Square, obtuse, ready to stay
Ready for today
Ready for pay

A round square

---
feedback or whatever. thanks

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
This is a prime example of someone who wastes too much time on the contrabands. ^_^ Lay off chillin. Joking. This is way better than mine. You put me to disgrace in melee and in poem writing.

SNTRL

Smash Lord
I liked it.:)
i can kind of flow with it like a lil rap. Holla!!:D

Does it have to do with a geometry class or somethin, since all the acute and round square stuff?

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
even though it's four years old, i had to say, you wouldnt excpect poetry from someone like chillin dude. hes like 6'4 230 pounds haha

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
In a post of actual feedback:

I liked the first and fourth lines; they were curt yet describe very well what you want. On the other hand, the second, third, fifth, and sixth lines were kind of meaningless to the poem other than lengthening it and contributing to the rhyme scheme. Also, taking away the "for" in the fifth line would add more symmetry to the scheme and in my opinion make it sound better.

Top Bottom