• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Place to Improve

EnkiOrion

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone,

Recently I've started and organized (somewhat) a Discord for people to easily set up sparring/play sessions dedicated to improving each other's gameplay.

I'm looking for anyone who wants to step up their game. Even better would be some smash veterans who are willing to help spar and point out what mistakes we are making so that we may improve.

If you're interested let me know and I can share the discord server with you. Please be respectful and courteous, we're not looking for drama, just people who we can improve with and have a good time smashing together.

EDIT: The region I'm in is USA, timezone is eastern standard time. The however doesn't mean on people in the same time zone/region are welcome. My hours are sporadic and I was hoping to find enough players who could help each other and allow anyone to look and discord and find someone to play with (in order to get better or test their skill).

Thanks,
LOV

Last edited:

Gild

Smash Rookie
I'm actually interested I'm EST as well could you send me the discord? Been looking for people to practice with my friends aren't as active as i'd like

EnkiOrion

Smash Rookie
I'm actually interested I'm EST as well could you send me the discord? Been looking for people to practice with my friends aren't as active as i'd like
Sure thing. I'll send you a message.

EnkiOrion

Smash Rookie
We've got a nice little group going. Bumping so more people might see it :)

acbox2

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone,

Recently I've started and organized (somewhat) a Discord for people to easily set up sparring/play sessions dedicated to improving each other's gameplay.

I'm looking for anyone who wants to step up their game. Even better would be some smash veterans who are willing to help spar and point out what mistakes we are making so that we may improve.

If you're interested let me know and I can share the discord server with you. Please be respectful and courteous, we're not looking for drama, just people who we can improve with and have a good time smashing together.

EDIT: The region I'm in is USA, timezone is eastern standard time. The however doesn't mean on people in the same time zone/region are welcome. My hours are sporadic and I was hoping to find enough players who could help each other and allow anyone to look and discord and find someone to play with (in order to get better or test their skill).

Thanks,
LOV
Hello I need help improving due to me being used to fighting against CPUs. I now play on autopilot and don’t think about what I do when I play. I need help from human being and would love to be in this discord server. Thank you and have a great day!

Top Bottom