• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A place for Tampa smashers to play

S4MUS4theW1nN

Smash Apprentice
Looks like ive found one.

2134 Mariner Blvd
Spring Hill,FL 34069
http://www.4dextreme.com/
Spring Hill is about 30 minutes north of Tampa

Every saturday at noon until sunday at 6am they have some people there. I just wanted to let you guys know. Its only like a 25 min drive from my house in New Tampa. Unfortunately, I dont hav a car. =/

PM lobo for more info. If they get enough people that ae interested, they do tournaments also.=)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Looks like ive found one.

2134 Mariner Blvd
Spring Hill,FL 34069
http://www.4dextreme.com/
Spring Hill is about 30 minutes north of Tampa

Every saturday at noon until sunday at 6am they have some people there. I just wanted to let you guys know. Its only like a 25 min drive from my house in New Tampa. Unfortunately, I dont hav a car. =/

PM lobo for more info. If they get enough people that ae interested, they do tournaments also.=)
Awsome. This is what we needed. xD

S4MUS4theW1nN

Smash Apprentice
=) your welcome

and remember this is every saturday, and if anyone could gimme a ride that would be cool!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I bet we could get at least a 40 person tourney there. Or sponser a big one on a saturday that a tourney isnt scheduled already.

S4MUS4theW1nN

Smash Apprentice
Well they claim they have a lot of buisness on saturday or something so you cant hold tourneys on that date idk ill have to ask.

We could do a tourney saturday night. Sometimes I guess lobo doesnt feel like doing one. Yeah its an awesome venue. It's nice and COOL with AC lol

And they already have a lot of people that meet there on saturday. its an all nighter every saturday. People start getting there at noon and dont leave til the next day.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
ya come check us out our rates are as follows

Hourly - $5.00/hr
All Day Pass - $20.00
All Day/All Night 12:00pm to 6:00am - $25.00
Insomniac Pass - 10:00pm to 6:00am - $15:00

theres plenty of fine smashers that play up here... sooo come check out the store :)

Top Bottom