• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Where do you think you are going :mad: Luffy doesn't die. I need all the strongest forces in the planet to maintain this world. That includes you. Anyone who refuses must be locked away in the chambers for eternity. Oh the ways of Zenist.

On a more serious note. Kwiz the start of this tourney went pretty smoothly. Near they end people began to lose focus. Why? I suppose there was no motivation. A prize could definitely change that. The probablem is, prizes are difficult to obtain. As we learned from more standard online tournaments deadlines are the key to keeping a tournament together. One thing I noticed was the limited enforcement of this rule- "8: If the person that was challenged does not get here to finish his or her match in 48 hours. He or she loses a life". I believe that with the enforcement of this rule we may have finished much sooner. Also near the middle more people were added as wanted members. Just like in a standard tournament those who entered by the original deadline should only be accepted.

Something I personally would have liked in the game was a greater max on the number of people you could have per team. For example starting out with 5 but also have the capabality to reqruit other members up to say 7. Though that is just a personal aspect I would have liked. I'm not sure whether others would agree. Also those with one life remaining should be able to give their life away. That would keep players who no longer want to be in the game from being in the game.

Another feature you might want to think about for your next one is giving each nation a unique special ability of some sort. That could add a pretty cool twist to the game. Adding things like 2v1 or 2v2 is something to think about as well. Just something to think about. I believe that this could turn into a pretty high quality 'tournament' if you continue to work on it.

Over all I have to say the best thing were the stories. That takes a lot of creativity to come up with those. 1000 kudos for that. Great job.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
luffy doesn't die :) ur right

i didn't die

i just lost a fight :p

kwiz, great tourny, i was happy to fight till the end, and i'd gladly join another :)

keep it creative man. u have a gift

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
*shakes head* You dare not support your country? Such a disappointment...

Take him to the chambers :mad:

btw kwiz when do you plan on having the next tournament?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
One thing I'd like to suggest for the next tourney is Real Time, by what I mean with this is that say you start the tourney with a story and the world is set to be destroyed in 40 days (an example) in the story, have the tourney center around the story so that we would have only 40 days to finish and to kinda motivate us, it should help you with deadlines but other then that everything about this tourney was great, Congrats on finishing the best tourney I've seen here droogie.

Uncle Stalin-

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
*smirk* I shall make you king over which ever land you choose. Sometimes you must set your goals aside in light of a new, greater, more prosperous path.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Hm I see I will type this stuff down in the morning.

I plan to have the next tourney at around the next two months ( somewhere along there), also I kinda like the 40 day thing, and special ability thing ;). Also next time wanteds will have very big limits ( having a limit of the amount of wanted people also), and there will be small teams 3-4.

The beginning was good, but then it kinda died away.

Also you can count on me typing up a story for the next one as well.

I would like to thank you all for sticking to this :(

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
3-4. hm that sounds good too. Although I have very little power without a wall of defenders. Maybe I should be an attacker or something.

**** right it's cool :mad:

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
3-4. hm that sounds good too. Although I have very little power without a wall of defenders. Maybe I should be an attacker or something.

**** right it's cool :mad:
Luz I put an ending on the top of the first post, Grey really wanted that power >_>.

In the next one I plan to have it where Leaders are able to attack anyone, but must have lost at least two member to be attacked by other enemy troops.

I'll keep that in mind chok

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Luz I put an ending on the top of the first post, Grey really wanted that power >_>.

In the next one I plan to have it where Leaders are able to attack anyone, but must have lost at least two member to be attacked by other enemy troops.

I'll keep that in mind chok
:mad: I noticed, you killed me off :mad088:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if leaders can attack will they still be defended by defenders?

uhm will it have a similar format? just wondering

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm alright, seems more balanced :)

yeah i thought the defender role was a cool idea but flawed

good fix

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Lmao. Great Ending imo. I trusted you Grey! How could you kill me? Fortunately I planned ahead and had ramen spare my ashes so I can be revived in the new world as Infinite Dreams.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Lmao. Great Ending imo. I trusted you Grey! How could you kill me? Fortunately I planned ahead and had ramen spare my ashes so I can be revived in the new world as Infinite Dreams.
Luz If I try I can get a new perfect world tourney up after my current tourney :laugh:

@Chok: Yeah Defenders got the rotten end of the stick

@: Marth: You just have to trains, and maybe find a stage you can abuse to your advantage..

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You should make it optional for the members of the team to be able to attack their own captain and try to take over the nation themself. :x If they want.

Roxas M

Smash Master
i was a attacker, wanted, leader and defender. lol

also, make the a time limit for how long matches can be put off. one time it took me a few days to do a match. the faster the matches get done the funner the tourney will be because everything will go faster.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
*Note to self. Do not have bunny on your team* >.>

haha actually I plan on joining someone this time and take on the role of a loyal soldier.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Why, I'd never kill you :evil: but I did remember trading an urn full of ashes for a CD before I was killed...

I guess I'll be the first one to throw my hat in the leader part :mad:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I would've waited until Ramen died or only had a little bit of life left and attacked him if I could've. Then attacked zen or whatever then I'd have the nation to myself.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah, probably would've been funner

thats why i dont wanna join zen for the next one lol it doesnt feel right to have a victory like that

its not manly >: D

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
lol me too Ugg. Bunny how could you do that to me! Although I was expecting you to go wanted at some point during this. But I guess reqruiting Ramen changed that. The only ones I never expected to betray me were Grey, Ramen, and Ben. For some reason I thought Chaco would. If Ramen would of betrayed me that would have been
sad. Turns out DTP was the only traitor :mad:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom