• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Peach main wanting to improve. any help would be great :)

GS*ZeroxGT

Smash Rookie
NNID
GS*ZeroxGT
3DS FC
1934-0922-6833
Well, ive been at it since release.. I dont know where t begin. but if anything Ive came to realize how much ive been doing wrong with playing Peach. Ive said ive been practicing and its not the practicing I shuld be doing.. Ive watched videos left and right.. Even Dark.Pch's vids as well.. And even within his videos ive noticed so many flaws with my play but I cant put them into use.. The habits I have are still there.. and I need someone who can really push me into breaking them.. I want these habits gone as I cant stand getting punished for them.. What would be great is if someone can actually sit down and play matches with me.. literally tell me from every move I make that I should do something different or should be a bit faster at.. or even a better way to handle a situation..

Its just funny.. been learning how t QFR only to realize ive been doing it wrong the whole time, seeing videos of what you shouldnt do but do them anyway, looking at combo vids and can do them but not when they matter.. Its just too much.. I really wanna make a statement with Peach and show that she can go just as far like all those above her..

Also if DarkPch is reading this.. yeah im the same guy that has been at your twitch channel for awhile.. Shame I only played ya once but I stopped because I was an embarrassing peach player

Nadeko Sengoku

Nadeko da yo!
Well, ive been at it since release.. I dont know where t begin. but if anything Ive came to realize how much ive been doing wrong with playing Peach. Ive said ive been practicing and its not the practicing I shuld be doing.. Ive watched videos left and right.. Even Dark.Pch's vids as well.. And even within his videos ive noticed so many flaws with my play but I cant put them into use.. The habits I have are still there.. and I need someone who can really push me into breaking them.. I want these habits gone as I cant stand getting punished for them.. What would be great is if someone can actually sit down and play matches with me.. literally tell me from every move I make that I should do something different or should be a bit faster at.. or even a better way to handle a situation..

Its just funny.. been learning how t QFR only to realize ive been doing it wrong the whole time, seeing videos of what you shouldnt do but do them anyway, looking at combo vids and can do them but not when they matter.. Its just too much.. I really wanna make a statement with Peach and show that she can go just as far like all those above her..

Also if DarkPch is reading this.. yeah im the same guy that has been at your twitch channel for awhile.. Shame I only played ya once but I stopped because I was an embarrassing peach player
Your icon is awesome and you should check out dark peach's youtube and learn from there also look at the video thread because there are alot of high level peach matches there and if you watch all those things and break it down it will surely help you improve if you put what you see into practice. Patience is key

GS*ZeroxGT

Smash Rookie
NNID
GS*ZeroxGT
3DS FC
1934-0922-6833
Your icon is awesome and you should check out dark peach's youtube and learn from there also look at the video thread because there are alot of high level peach matches there and if you watch all those things and break it down it will surely help you improve if you put what you see into practice. Patience is key
Ha Thanks idk where I got it from but it stuck out on how I felt.. Eager to learn and fired up to win.. but yeah I know I need to watch the vids more closely but I need that 1 on 1 approach sometimes... and im not getting enough of that. Which is why id like help with Dittos for now and maybe help me learn the tech from those that can use it properly...

Nadeko Sengoku

Nadeko da yo!
Ha Thanks idk where I got it from but it stuck out on how I felt.. Eager to learn and fired up to win.. but yeah I know I need to watch the vids more closely but I need that 1 on 1 approach sometimes... and im not getting enough of that. Which is why id like help with Dittos for now and maybe help me learn the tech from those that can use it properly...
You should definitely ask to join the Skype group if you already aren't in it, as there are quite a bit of peach mains in there and they would play with you.

Nadeko Sengoku

Nadeko da yo!
I found it!

http://goldengrimoire3.tumblr.com/image/69228976129

Pippu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BaffDurtum
3DS FC
4468-1508-6788
I'd be glad to help you!
I really relate to your post and I would love to help and spar with you.
just pm me and we can work out times and whatnot :)

Casual Souls

Smash Rookie
I'm more than happy to play at some point. I'd appreciate some feedback too. Just send me a PM.

infine

Smash Rookie
I'd be down to play as well! I'm currently working on my peach, so PM me if you'd like to play. I only have a 3DS on me right now though...college sucks :/

IrrationalX

Smash Rookie
NNID
IrrationalX
I've been playing Peach since the game came out, and would be down for sparring and/or discussing the character/helping you out. I think Peach is an incredibly fun character to play as in Smash 4, and would like to see more people rep her, so hit me up if you're so inclined.

Top Bottom