• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A newcomer approaches!

Rickhaos

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rickhaos
3DS FC
0576-4749-8803
Hi there, im Rickhaos how's everyone doing around here?
Im a 20 year old Portuguese guy that likes to play video games since I can remember, ive been a Nintendo follower since I started playing my first game as a lil child (Pokemon Blue).

The only smash game I played in the past was the original one for the n64 with some friends just for fun, that game captivated with me so much that i couldn't stop playing it even though I sucked hard :p, but since money isn't exactly abundat in my family i couldn't never continue to play the later games till October 3 thrd!

Now that i have the new installment i want to get better at the game and start playing it more competitively, so I joined this forum in the hopes I get better at the game, and find nice people, and share the love for this game :D

At the moment my mains/favourites are :4robinf: :4zss: :4bowser: :4lucina:

Thank you for your time :kirby:

Top Bottom